WHAT IS SPIRITUAL MATURITY*?
I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of MATURITY.....

1....Maturity is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of maturity.

2....Maturity is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.

3....Maturity is when you learn to let go even if it pains.

4...Maturity is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.

5....Maturity is when you understand whatever positive thing you do, you do is for your own peace.

6....Maturity is when you stop proving to the world how intelligent you are.

7....Maturity is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.

8....Maturity is when you understand that you cant and shouldn't always get what you want every time.

9....Maturity is when you are content and satisfied with your life and yet aspiring to be better everyday..

10....Maturity is when someone hurt you and you understand their attitude and stay clear than trying to hurt them back.

11....Maturity is when you start thinking of other people and not just yourself.

12....Maturity is when you know you cant please everyone.

13....Maturity is when you see things in different perspective far beyond the way they are.

14....Maturity is when you more and judge less.

15....Maturity is responsibility

16....Maturity is Love

17....Maturity is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility..

18....Maturity is when you accept that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and almost everything about your life depends on God's will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers on others.

19... Maturity is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.

20.... Maturity is knowing Allah, serving him with all that you've got and pursuing His kingdom no matter what people think