SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Happy New Year 2020 With Images

Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      359 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)

Happy New Year 2020 With Images

Assalam o Alaikum
      Happy new year is coming & every one is waiting to wish their one’s a very happy new year..
      here are a few wishes for all of you to share with your once
      The perfect addition to your New Year’s greeting cards no matter who the recipient is.

• Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
        Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
      • Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
      • I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
      • Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright – Happy New Year.
      • Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
      • Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
      • One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continuous forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
      • On this New Year I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety free April, a sensational May, and Joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
      • On this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your d ones the most Happy New Year ever.
      • May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life.
      • Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
      • Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness and prosperity for you, happy new year.
      • May the new year bring you warmth, and light to guide your path to a positive destination
      • Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!

Here are a few cards

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jelly Bean For This Useful Post:

intelligent086 (01-03-2020)

Administrator Admin intelligent086's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,948 Times in 6,474 Posts
      Mentioned
      4324 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3289 Thread(s)

Re: Happy New Year 2020 With Images