SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Story: Sundan and Friends

Star Member www.urdutehzeb.com/public_html FlashPro's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3025 Thread(s)

Birthday Story: Sundan and Friends

Chapter 1
      Once upon a time in Singapore there lived a little girl named Sundan. She was five years old. Her father Mr. James Lee owned a grocery store and her mother Mrs. Amanda Lee was a nurse; well respected in a local hospital.

She had a younger brother Tim and a sister Sunny; four and two years old respectively. Sundan was taught to be responsible by her parents. When she was four her father took her to his shop to help with handing little things after school. She would pass biscuits and chocolates to customers and in return often got rewarded with tips.

Her father was a soft hearted man he would take all of her tips doubled it up with her pocket money and put it in a beautiful money house. After few months he would buy whatever Sundan wished for but on one condition that she has to buy gifts for her siblings and at least two friends at school as well.
      Sundan's mother was a very hardworking woman, she would leave for work early in the morning, making sure that family has taken breakfast. She would take Sundan's younger sister with her, hospital had provided a playing nursery area for children below four to its medical staff.

Sundan's brother had recently started school, school bus in morning picked them up at 7:30 am and they returned home by 1:00 pm. Their school was a big government funded institute with adequate facilities available, each student had desk, chair and locker to put bag, books and stuff in it. They had a spacious assembly hall, resource centre, sports centre and grounds. Food court was oval shaped, lunch was served to all primary level students, whereas secondary level were allowed to buy whatever they wanted. Sudan was in montessori advanced whereas her brother was in montessori junior.

(contd...)

Similar Threads:
      Last edited by FlashPro; 10-09-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3025 Thread(s)

Re: Story: Sundan and Friends

It was a bright sunny morning after full day of rain, Sundan was sitting in her classroom she had two close friends Merry Gold and Nadir Atkins. Merry had a little lamb at home and her mother was a fair lady. Nadir had no lamb but had a mouse as a pet, he had a special Merry go around cage built for it and told Merry to go around it, so they had two simultaneous Merry go arounds fun: though girls hated it initially but over the time Nadir convinced them to develop liking for his mouse. As pet's week was going on in class, on his turn Nadir took his mouse to the class, teacher and kids were amused by tricks little thing performed, a big round of applause was given when mouse jumped for a clinical somersault.

It was a good day at school, but before school bell rang Peter fed a peanut butter toast piece to mouse and it started squeaking. Three friends were baffled; not knowing what to do. Sudan's father shop was the first stop so they rushed towards him. Mr. Lee had no likings for mice, he took the cage in hand and said," Well, kids I am not an expert rather I sell quite a few traps to catch rodents but since you kids are emotionally attached to it I respect your feelings, I will close my shop and take it to a Vet downtown, but first I will call your parents Nadir and Merry, they must be worried".

So little mouse was taken to Veterinary of Mr. Stanley. Stanley was a tall thin structured animal doctor, when they reached there he had his full arm inside a camel's throat because it had mistakenly eaten tennis ball as a fruit...

(contd...)

Last edited by FlashPro; 10-09-2014 at 10:04 AM.

Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3025 Thread(s)

... 'ok big boy, easy does it... ! got it' and Stanley pulled out that ball, Camel immediately looked relieved. It got on its feet and tugged Stanley's shoulder in gratitude. Stanley waved it goodbye.
      Nadir was weeping to see his mouse in discomfort, he begged in innocence,'Mr. Stanley can you please pull out peanut butter bread piece from my mouse too?'.
      Mr. Stanley replied, 'Oh don't you worry sweet lad, no need to be sad, I'll make it glad because I am Dr. Stanley Clad, known in town as animals Dad'. Mr. Lee said,'Well, not bad. Is that photo on your wall from Chad?" "Yes Sir! and I am with my bro Brad, he is a bit mad, but like me well clad and being a computer geek excellent in AutoCAD" ... and the mouse gave a shrill squeak and kids inquired, 'what it just said?' ... Stanley replied ,'It says doc do something or I am Dead'.

So Stanley took a mini water bottle added some aqueous saline medicine and through a capillary tube began clearing pet's track, after few minutes mouse got up and started jumping again. Sudan and friends were very happy and thanked Dr. Stanley. Doctor advised kids to take good of pets and if anything went wrong just bring them to animal's daddy Dr. Stanley Clad.

(End of Chapter 1)

Last edited by FlashPro; 10-09-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3025 Thread(s)

Chapter Two:

"Hup two three four... Hup two three four ... come on kids! one more time ...
      Hup two three four... to the right... give me ten counts ...good ... and switch! ...
      One two , one two, remember side bends I taught you ... here we go ... 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... ok starting final drill for today give me Toe touchers; start with your arms stretched right over your head and bend... smooth motion... no jerks... 6 , 5... Sudan get down and you lazy Nadir touch toes with fingers no cheating... 3, 2 , 1. Ok Kids well done great job, don't forget your apple and milk in breakfast."

Miss Lisa Texas was a physical trainer and nutrition expert. She also worked in Mrs. Lee hospital as physiotherapist. Miss Texas was very popular with kids at school, she had the ability to make tough exercise sessions look easy and fun filled. At hospital she was called 'Angel touch' and at martial arts club 'Evil Melody' due to her swift cunning moves.

(contd...)

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread Information