SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Daily Qur'an (Surah Ahzab) & Hadith (Aayesha)

The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. Admin CaLmInG MeLoDy's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 868 Posts
      Mentioned
      1038 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7966 Thread(s)

new Daily Qur'an (Surah Ahzab) & Hadith (Aayesha)

English Translation of Al-Quran[33].Surah Al-Ahzab [The Confederates]Ayat 20. They think that AlAhzab (the Confederates) have not yet withdrawn, and if AlAhzab (the Confederates) should come (again), they would wish they were in the deserts (wandering) among the Bedouins, seeking news about you (from a far place); and if they (happen) to be among you, they would not fight but little.Tafseer of Surah Al Ahzab (The Confederates) Ayat20. They think that the Confederates have not withdrawn; and if the Confederates should come (again), they would wish they were in the deserts (wandering) among the Bedouins, and seeking news about you (from a safe distance); and if they were in your midst, they would fight but little. This completes the picture of the psychology of the Hypocrites, begun in verse 12. Let us analyze it. (1) When they first saw the enemy they were already ina defeatist mood, and thought all was over (verse 12). (2) Not content with disloyalty themselves, they tried to infect others, who made paltry excuses to withdraw from the fight (verse 13). (3) They were ready to betray the City to the enemy if the enemy had gained entrance (verse 14). (4) They forgot all the promises of fidelity which they had previously sworn (verse 15). (5) In their paltry calculations they forgot that cowardice in war does not pay (verses 16-17). (6) Without taking much part in the actual defense, they were ready to talk glibly and claim a lion's share in the fruits of the victory (verses 18-19). (7) Even when the enemy had withdrawn, their cowardly minds were still afraid that the enemy would return, and were already meditating what they would do in that case; perhaps they would dwell in the deserts and spy on Madinah from a safe distance: and if caught in Madinah they would fight little and intrigue much. It was a miracle that with such men in their midst, the Prophet and his band won through.English Translation of Hadith Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "There are no days during which the righteous action is so pleasing to Allah than these days (i.e., the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah).'' He was asked: "O Messenger of Allah [SAWW], not even Jihad in the Cause of Allah?'' He [SAWW](PBUH) replied, "Not even Jihad in the Cause of Allah, except in case one goes forth with his life and his property and does not return with either of it.''[Al-Bukhari Volume 02, Book 15, Hadith # 086].Lesson: This Hadith brings out the following two points: 1. Righteous deeds during the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hijjah are far better and more rewarding than righteous deeds done on other days of the year, because they are Hajj days in the sacred season of pilgrimage. Because of their excellence and importance, Allah (SWT) swore by them, thus: "By the Dawn; by the ten Nights...'' (89:1, 2)2. Jihad has great eminence in Islam.
      Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Aishah raziallahu anha
      Reported by ‘Aishah (raziallahu anha): Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, ‘This is your wife.’ I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, ‘If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.’"(Bukhari)