SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: (Bukhari & Tirmidi)

The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. Admin CaLmInG MeLoDy's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 868 Posts
      Mentioned
      1038 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7966 Thread(s)

(Bukhari & Tirmidi)

English Translation of Al-Quran[30].Surah Ar-Rum [The Romans]Ayat 34.

So as to be ungrateful for the graces which Allah have bestowed on them. Then enjoy (your short life); but you will come to know.
      Ayat 35. Or have Allah revealed to them a Scripture, which speaks of that which they have been associating with Him?

Tafseer of Surah Al Rum (The Romans) Ayat 34 and 35. (As if) to show their ingratitude for the (favors) Allah have bestowed on them! Then enjoy (your brief day); but soon will ye know (your folly). Cf 16:54. They are welcome to their fancies and false worship, and to the enjoyment of the pleasures of this Life, but they will soon be disillusioned. Then they will realize the true values of the things they neglected and the things they cultivated. 35. Or have Allah sent down authority to them, which points out to them the things to which they pay part-worship? Their behavior is exactly as if they were satisfied within themselves that they were entitled or given a license to worship God and Mammon. In fact the whole thing is their own invention or delusion.

English Translation of Hadith
      Hazrat Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah, the Almighty, says: `Whosoever does a good deed, will have (reward) ten times like it and I add more; and whosoever does an evil, will have the punishment like it or I will forgive (him); and whosoever approaches Me by one span, I will approach him by one cubit; and whosoever approaches Me by one cubit, I approach him by one fathom, and whosoever comes to Me walking, I go to him ; and whosoever meets Me with an earth-load of sins without associating anything with Me, I meet him with forgiveness like that".[Muslim Book 035, Ch-06, Hadith # 6499]

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Ar-Rum [The Romans] Ayat 35.

have Allah revealed to them a Scripture, which speaks of that which they have been associating with Him?”

This Hadith mentions the infinite Compassion and Mercy of Allah to His obedient slaves and a special expression of which will be made by Him on the Day of Resurrection. On that Day, He will give at least ten times reward for each good deed. In some cases it may be far more than that, seven hundred times or more, as He would like. Such benevolence on His part warrants that a Muslim should never lose hope of His forgiveness.

Reported by Haritha bin Wahb (raziallahu anhu): I heard the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) saying, “Shall I tell you of the people of Paradise? They comprise every poor humble person, and if he swears by Allah to do something, Allah will fulfill it; while the people of the fire comprise every violent, cruel arrogant person.”

(Bukhari)
      Reported by Abu Hurairah (raziallahu anhu): Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “One who weeps out of fear of Allah, will not enter the Hell till milk returns back in the udder; and the dust raised on account of in the path of Allah and the smoke of Hell will never exist together”.

(Tirmidhi - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 54, 448)