Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) gave information about many issues related to the future. What he said , exactly happened. We will report some authentic narrations with their resources. A person who reads about those miracles will definitely believe that Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the messenger of the Lord of Majesty, who is the Creator of everything and who knows all of the unknown things, if he has a sound heart and mind.

Prophecy #1 Prophecy about caravans travelling to Makkah without fear of Robbery

It is related that 'Adi ibn Hatim said, "I was with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, when two men came to him. One of them complained of poverty and the other complained about highway robbery.
The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "As for highway robbery, soon there will come to you a time when a caravan will be able to set out for Makka without a guard. As for poverty, the Hour will not come until one of you goes about with his sadaqa unable to find anyone to accept it from him..."
►{Sahih Bukhari , Kitab Al-Zakat, Hadith #1347}
In fact, in a very short time, the whole Arabian Peninsula was dominated by Muslims. Then, with the conquests that started during the time of Hazrat Umar(Radiyallahu Anhu), the Islamic land expanded and prospered. In some periods, Muslims could not find any people to give zakah.

Prophecy #2 Prophecy about spread of Ummah from East to West

Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The earth was collected together for me so that, I was shown its Easts and Wests, and the kingdom of my community will reach to the extent that it was brought together for me…” ►{Recorded by Sahih Muslim,Kitab al-Fitan, #5144; Abu Dawud, Fitan: 1; Tirmidhi, Fitan: 14; Ibn Majah, Fitan: 9; Musnad, 4:123, 278, 284.}

Thus, he informed us that his Ummah would extend from the east to the west and that no other nation would reach such wide boundaries. And his words proved to be true.

Prophecy #3 Prophecy about Umm Haram(RA) particpating in Ship expedition

Once, as Prophet(peace be upon him) was sleeping in the house of Anas b. Malik's aunt, Umm Haram(Radiyallahu anha), he woke up smilingly and said he had seen Muslims getting on ships and going on expeditions.
Umm Haram(Radiyallahu Anha) said, "Messenger of Allah, ask Allah to put me among them!"
He said, "You are among the first.'"

Forty years later, she accompanied her husband, Ubada b. Samit(Radiyallahu Anhu), in the expedition of Cyprus under the command of Hazrat Muawiyah(Radiyallahu Anhu) during the Caliphate of Hazrat Uthman(Radiyallahu Anhu). They landed on the island. She fell off the mule she was riding and died there. Her grave has been one of the most frequently visited places in Cyprus.
►{Bukhari, Ta’bir: 12; Jihad: 3, 8, 63, 75; Isti’dhan, 41; Muslim,Imarah: 160, 161; Abu Dawud, Jihad: 9; Tirmidhi, Fadailu’l-Jihad: 15; Nasai, Jihad: 40; Ibn Majah, Jihad: 10; Darimi, Jihad: 28; Muvatta’, Jihad: 39; Musnad, 3:240, 264}

Prophecy #4 Events in Battle of Muta

He did not take part in the Battle of Muta. However, he informed his Companions about what was happening in the battle as if he was watching it.

It is related from Hadrat Anas, "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, announced the deaths of Zayd, Ja'far and Ibn Rawaha to the people before their news had arrived. He said, "Zayd took the standard and was struck down. Then Ja'far took it and was struck down. Then Ibn Rawaha took it and was struck down,' and his eyes were weeping. 'Then one of the swords of Allah took the banner until Allah gave them victory.'"►{Bukhari, Book of Expeditions: Hadith #4014; al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak,3:298}

He informed them that all of the commanders that he had appointed one after the other were martyred and Khalid bin Walid commanded the army. Ya'la b. Munabbih returned from the battle front a few weeks later and when the Messenger of Allah(peace be upon him) described the details of the battle, Ya’la stated that the battle took place in exactly the same manner as the Prophet(peace be upon him) had described.