SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Ramadan k bad hmari zindagi aur Rehmatain?

...."I don't need your attitude. I've my own"..... www.urdutehzeb.com/public_htmlwww.urdutehzeb.com/public_html Arosa Hya's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      518 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6978 Thread(s)

Ramadan k bad hmari zindagi aur Rehmatain?

...."I don't need your attitude. I've my own"..... www.urdutehzeb.com/public_htmlwww.urdutehzeb.com/public_html Arosa Hya's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      518 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6978 Thread(s)

Re: Ramadan k bad hmari zindagi aur Rehmatain?

If a Muslim lives through Ramadan and spent his days in fasting and his nights in prayer and he accustomed himself to doing acts of good, then he must continue to remain upon this obedience to Allah Taala at all times.

In fact, steadfastness after Ramadan is the greatest sign that one has gained benefit from the month of Ramadan. These are the real signs of a successful Ramadan. Furthermore, the deeds of a Muslim do not come to an end with the end of Ramadan. Rather, they continue and extend throughout the year. Allah Taala says, "And worship your Lord until the certainty (death) comes to you." (Al Hijr; 99)

When the fasting of Ramadan comes to an end, then indeed the voluntary fast is prescribed throughout the entire year. When standing in prayer at night in Ramadan comes to an end, then indeed the entire year is a time for performing the night prayer. And if zakat ul fitr comes to an end then there is still the zakat that is still obligatory as well as the voluntary charity that lasts the whole year. This goes the same for reciting the Quran and pondering over its meaning, as well as every other good deed that was sought, for these can be performed at all times. Therefore, the zeal that was felt throughout Ramadan must continue through the whole year.

It is unfortunate to find that some people perform worship by doing righteous deeds only during Ramadan. They guard strictly upon their five daily prayers, they recite Quran, and they give charity. But when Ramadan comes to an end, they grow lazy in their worship. Sometimes, they even abandon their obligation entirely.

Remember that Satan wants to take you away from Allah Taala’s remembrance and bury you under layers of darkness and fleeting pleasures, but Allah Taala is calling you to purity and peace, and to what gives you life.

Designer www.urdutehzeb.com/public_html Daniel-7's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      51 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4300 Thread(s)

Re: Ramadan k bad hmari zindagi aur Rehmatain?

Very nice sharing.1 mahine ke practice taqwa hasil karne ke liye they. Allah apne bande ko jannat ke ala makam per dekhna chahte hain. Iske liye ketna guide wo karte hain. Ketna mawqa dete hain muttaqi banne ka. Yeh training humen ramzan ke bad bhul nahi jana chahiye. Jazak Allah khair.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread Information