SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Dua Ramadan Ashraa

The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. Admin CaLmInG MeLoDy's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,367 Times in 868 Posts
      Mentioned
      1038 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7966 Thread(s)

flag Dua Ramadan Ashraa

The blessed month of Ramadan has been divided into 3 parts or Ashra's: The Days of Mercy, The Days of Forgiveness and the Days of Emancipation from Hell-fire.
      We should all benefit fully from Ramadan by reciting these dua's as much as we can for each ashra.
      1st Ashra dua' (Days 1-10 of Mercy)

Translation: "O the Living, O the Eternal, I seek help in Your mercy."

First Ten Days of Ramadan are the days of Mercy and every person or Muslim must seek the mercy of Almighty Allah in these days.

2nd Ashra dua' (Days 11-20 of Forgiveness)

Astaghfirullaha Rabbi Min Kulli Zambin Wa Atoobu Ilaih

Translation: "I ask forgiveness of my sins from Allah who is my Lord and I turn towards Him."

Second Ashra of Ramadan consists of the second ten days, it is the time of forgiveness. These are the days of forgiveness and a Muslim must seek for the forgiveness from Almighty Allah and repent for all his sins.
      3rd Ashra dua' (Days 21-30 of Freedom from Hell-fire)

Translation: "O Allah! Save me from the fire."

Middle Ashra of month of Ramadan is a time for Maghfirah. The second Ashra is a time where the forgiveness of Almighty Allah is at its peak, and this is the best time for asking about forgiveness for all the sins from Almighty Allah. Always ask for forgiveness from Almighty Allah in all these days. Do make sure to not repeat the sins after you have done Tauba. Do Tauba as many times as possible, because Allah Almighty s Tauba during this period and forgives the one who seeks for his forgiveness. Forgive all your bed in these days as Allah Almighty s Maghfirah.

The last ten days of Ramadan are third Ashra and are very superior and important as the Lailatul Qadar also falls in the last Ashra. Most of the Muslims also practice Ihtikaf in the lst ten days. A Muslim must not waste the last ten nights of Ashra and work hard in worshipping Almighty Allah. The best way for practicing Itekaf is one on which a person stays in the mosque and seeks pardon from Almighty Allah for all his sins.The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said:“It (Ramadan) is the month, whose beginning is mercy, its middle forgiveness and its end emancipation from the fire (of hell)”.