SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: God is omnipotent

UT Poet www.urdutehzeb.com/public_htmlwww.urdutehzeb.com/public_html Dr Maqsood Hasni's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      73 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6322 Thread(s)

God is omnipotent

THE NECESSITY OF PELF

I remember it very well that he contented after giving me the bread of his share. He had been toiling for money broth future day and night. Whenever I got ill, he not only called for doctors but also prayed to God for my recovery. Without any exaggeration, he d me very much and could not deny his and hind ness.

Parent’s affection for their children is pure in view of all negative aspects. Parents yearn to see their offspring with higher status. They regard, there is nothing like their children for them in the world. It is a fact that even thief and wicked are considered to be gentleman and innocent by their parents. They also ignored my evil deeds and d me at heart and kept on giving me all the things I needed. I thought that it was their high-headedness. Every poor father should be aware of the activities of his son.

Whenever I demanded for money, my father happily fulfilled my necessities. In this way, I became selfish because I did not for the necessities of others. I passed my times in frivolous pursuits instead of going to school. But my father has started depending on me.

After a long time, he came to know my profligacy and tried his best to amend my educational weakness he provided me with a tutor but I could not make use of the tutor. Sometimes, he treated hardly to refine me but the time had passed. He could not prove himself to be self-willed because he was loving person. His hopes were shaken and he decided to make me a technical hand. I worked at some places to learn some art but I could not acquire knowledge and my childhood came to an end. Our necessities increased and, secondly, my father got ill that resulted in condensing income.
      His (Father’s) health had been declining day by days and he advised me to work time and again. he went to the extent of saying that I should be at least self-dependent. He was right and I must work now.

But misfortune let us free and my father got seriously ill and there was no any source of income now. Due to curing my father, our expenses had enhanced. First of all, my mother wisely handled this situation by spending the safe money, but, after that, we had to sell the household things. At last , all the articles were sold and we were forced to borrow money. But the fact is that people do not offer loan to mere a pepper. Likewise, no one was giving us charity they considered themselves more deserving than us. Along with that, the family with a young boy could not be declared us deserving in this connection.

Now it was quite necessary to provide the father with medicine rather than food. We used ten rupees daily for his pills and it was our responsibilities to provide him with medicine daily. In this context, my mother performed her duty in an excellent way. But when she was quite penniless, she requested people for ten rupees but nobody helped her and even the doctor refused to give her medicine without money.
      I accepted that I had ten rupees and it was necessary to buy medicine for him. But I had two grounds for not spending money on his treatment. His death was inevitable because everyone had rejected the miserable requests of my mother. So, it was an open folly to spend ten rupees, and I did not bear with any stupidity in the case of money. The other thing was that I could not help smoking. If I spent this money on the treatment, how would I lead that day. I am of the view that and need are two different things and they should not be mingled with other. So, my father died due to the non availability of medicine and it was Divine will. In fact, he was to die but I saved my ten rupees in a prudent way.

By: Maqsood Hasni
      Translated By: Najam