SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: An incomlete man

UT Poet www.urdutehzeb.com/public_htmlwww.urdutehzeb.com/public_html Dr Maqsood Hasni's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      73 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6322 Thread(s)

An incomlete man

AN INCOMLETE MAN

It is quite strange that people consider me a biped and I have also the right of vote. I am cordially invited to the ceremonies of weddings. Man has proved very callous regarding subsistence and happily allots me my due share. Like other human beings, I have to cover my body. People have also blesses me with the facility of traveling and have not imposed any restriction in the case of buying something. Likewise, government provides me the complete preservation of my life and, if I commit any crime, I am punished for it. There is no land which is prohibited for me. So, man has not called me a beast and it is enough to prove that I belong to the race of human beings.

Despite accepting all these facts, it is quite strange that men do not consider me man and women are not ready to accept me a member of their sex. If these sexes, man and woman, give me the title of middle sex. It is bearable to some extent. But the fact is that a large majority of men and women regard me as a separate creature. Muslims deem the non-Muslim a different race and, in the same way, no Muslim have the same feelings for Muslims and, due to it, there take place many clashes between these two communities. They shed blood of each other very heartlessly but, despite all these ideological and emotional divergence, they consider each other human. Enmities and affections proper among them and emulate one another. The theory of give and take also continues. When they are entangled in troubles and there is no way to escape, they do not hesitate to violate religious values and this is their birth right.

Man woman are come of different sees so they are respectable and they for each other’s rights. They live together and, in fact, are inseparable from each other and, without the entity of one; the other is incomplete and half battered. In the case of disparity, they try to settle their conflicts by mutual concurrence. Owing to this mutual link, sincerity and loyalty, it seems that man is a combination of man and woman.

Despite being a human, I am not linked up with man and woman socially, as they are connected with each other. In fact, I am considered a toy or the ape of a juggler. These two sexes regard themselves to be crown creatures and every thing is I inferior and cheeps expect them. Although everyone deems the other person inferior on individual level and considered him to be the bone of contention and, on the contrary, the wench has too the feelings of superiority and has basic importance in this cosmos.

It is quite strange that people consider me a biped and I have also the right of vote. I am cordially invited to the ceremonies of weddings. Man has proved very callous regarding subsistence and happily allots me my due share. Like other human beings, I have to cover my body. People have also blesses me with the facility of traveling and have not imposed any restriction in the case of buying something. Likewise, government provides me the complete preservation of my life and, if I commit any crime, I am punished for it. There is no land which is prohibited for me. So, man has not called me a beast and it is enough to prove that I belong to the race of human beings.

Despite accepting all these facts, it is quite strange that men do not consider me man and women are not ready to accept me a member of their sex. If these sexes, man and woman, give me the title of middle sex. It is bearable to some extent. But the fact is that a large majority of men and women regard me as a separate creature. Muslims deem the non-Muslim a different race and, in the same way, non- Muslim have the same feelings for Muslims and, due to it, there take place many clashes between these two communities. They shed blood of each other very heartlessly but, despite all these ideological and emotional divergence, they consider each other human. Enmities and affections proper among them and emulate one another. The theory of give and take also continues. When they are entangled in troubles and there is no way to escape, they do not hesitate to violate religious values and this is their birth right.

Man woman are come of different sees so the are respectable and they for each orher’s rights. They live together and, in fact, are inserparable from each other and, without the entity of one, the othe is incomplete and half batered. In the case of disparity, they try to settle their conflicts by mutual concurrence. Owing to this mutual link, sincerity and loyalty, it seems that man is a combination of man and woman.

Despite being a human, I am not linked up with man and woman socially, as they are connected with each other. In fact, I am considered a toy or the ape of a jggler. These two sexes regard themselves to be crown creatures and every ihing is I ferior and cheep epect them. Although everyone deems the other person inferior on individual level and considered him to be the bone of contention and, on the contrary, the wench has too the feelings of superiorty and has basic importance in this cosmos.

By: Maqsood Hasni
      Translated By: Najam