SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: Html / hyper text mark-up language

Family Member www.urdutehzeb.com/public_htmlClick image for larger version.   Name:	Family-Member-Update.gif  Views:	2  Size:	43.8 KB  ID:	4982 Forum Guru's Avatar
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      43 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2895 Thread(s)

Pen Html / hyper text mark-up language

Introduction of HTML

This tutorial is about HTML. HTML also called Hyper Text Mark-up Language / Mother Language. It describe your web pages. You must have learn HTML if you want to develop your own website. Through HTML you can give a view of your idea. You have to do everything in HTML. If you don’t know about HTML, then you can’t become a good developer. A lot of people recommend to learn code. Here I want to tell you that you can easily design your website layout through software. But when you want to add some PHP code / any other code in your website then you can’t easily fit into the webpage. Because you don’t know about the code. If you learn code first then you can easily edit your code. From where you should start your code.

I will discuss first about some basics of HTML ( Hyper Text Mark-up Language ). I will tell you in detail how you can improve your code while writing. Tips that I will use really easy to understand. Every Developer use those tips to understand his code. And making changes later in his code. First you need to install an editor. You can download Notepad++. Search it on Google. You can also type your code in notepad. But it will not give you a look like a code. Therefore I will prefer to install notepad++. Later we will use Dreamweaver. You can also install Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, CS5 or any latest version.

MUST READ : Must Visit Urdu Tehzeb Forum
      You can download Adobe Dreamweaver by going from above link. I also give share some review about Adobe Dreamweaver.

How you will type your code?

You have to type your code in any editor. After typing your code you need to save as .html file. First give file_name.file_format. File_format will be html. Now open the file where you save it. It will be open in your Default Browser. And you can see your output. Write Below code in your editor.

<head>

<head>

<title>My First Web Page</title>

</head>

<body>

This is the Body of the Web Page.

</body>

</head>
      Save it as .html file. And run it. You will see that in title bar there will be title ” My First Web Page “. In body you will be seen this statement ” This is the Body of the Web Page “. We can’t write code in body without tags. But here I wrote this for your understanding. How your code will be shown.

In my next tutorial I will show you some important tags of HTML. And you will see that you will learn something new in my tutorials. You will not find those things in other tutorials. Hope you will this article. I will wrote more tutorials for you. Keep visiting my website. And thanks for your comments. I have been your comments. Soon I will publish all of them on their places.

If you have any problem while doing this code. You can contact with me. Don’t hesitate just put your question. I will wait for your value-able comments.