SHAREHOLIC
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Urdu Tehzeb, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.

+ Reply to Thread
    + Post New Thread

Thread: My Color Personality Test Result.

Moderator www.urdutehzeb.com/public_html
      Threads
      Thanks
      Mentioned
      525 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4726 Thread(s)

Funny My Color Personality Test Result.

Test color is the result of original research conducted and validated by a team of
      clinical psychologists, psychoanalysts and mathematicians.
      Test color can generate over 50 million different answers, personalized according to every test.

Result of your test rien :
      Your results present a correlation ratio with our model superior to 83 % .
      ( In a general way, a result can be taken into account if this ratio is superior to 30 %.)

Your Profile :

You are 49 % extrovert and 51 % introvert.
      Independently of any order of importance :

You are intellectual and intelligent, you wonder and you inquire before taking any action.
      You are also a manager and a structured person, you know how to take into account the needs of each person while leading them towards the set goals.
      Finally you are strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled for yourself, and by your need to act and to move forward.

Your understanding of your environment :
      31% 32% 35%
      Facts Feelings Ideas
      At first, at 35%, you are centered on your thoughts and your actions are determined by your knowledge and your experience.
      Then, at a ratio of 32%, you are attached to moral values and feelings, and you have an emotional relation with the environment.
      Finally, at 31%, you are focused on the facts and on the reality, and your decisions are determined by your perception of facts.

How you assert yourself :
      In your relations with others, your point of view and your decision-making are motivated by your inner conviction at 54%. Dialogue and exchange of views with others are taken into account at 45%.
      54% 45%
      Your ideas
      Your relations

Also, the bonds that you created with your family and friends represent 51% of your core emotions. Your creativity, your openness and your need to open up to renewal in your life have also an impact of 48%.
      48% 51%
      Your inspiration
      Your family

Finally, your actions are determined by your will and your personal goals at a ratio of 52%. In 47% of the cases you take into account your own sensibility and your partner’s.
      52% 47%
      Your will power
      Your sensibility

The qualities that characterize your personality:

Your intellectual performance. You are intellectual and intelligent, you wonder and you inquire before taking any action and setting your values.
      at 22 %
      22%

Your imagination. you are a creative person, with always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.
      at 20 %
      20%

Your management skills. you are a manager and a structured person, you know how to take into account the needs of each person while leading them to the fixed goals.
      at 19 %
      19%

Your energy. you are strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled to yourself, and by your need to act and move ahead.
      at 19 %
      19%

Your contact abilities. you are open and good communicator, you know how to attract people and engage them.
      at 18 %
      18%

Finally, you are thoughtful and deep, you think before getting into action and you know how to communicate your knowledge, you are creative, you know how to see beauty, you are intuitive and your inspiration comes from the inside.